Drone Harmony Mission Planner - Release Notes
- v0.7 (beta)
- v0.6.2 (beta)
- v0.6 (beta)
- v0.5 (beta)
- v0.4.1 (beta)
- v0.3 (beta)
- v0.2.2 (beta)
- v0.2.1 (beta)
- v0.2 (beta)
Current release version 0.7.1 (beta) of 04.02.2018
Airdata Log File compatibility
The Drone Harmony log files can now be analyzed using the Airdata
data platform (previously also known as Healthy Drones). To use Airdata you need to turn this feature on in the Drone Harmony settings.
Drone Harmony will add a possibility to upload flight logs to Airdata in future updates.
Added camera exposure histogram
A histogram widget is now available in the camera view (can be turned on in the camera settings).
- Bug fixes for terrain import (small instances should no longer be affected).
- Moved to DJI SDK 4.4.1, this fixes some stability issues & crashes related to the DJI registration process.
Inspire 1 early adopter program
You can write us to email@example.com if you want to get early access for flying the DJI Inspire 1. Official support for Inspire 1 will be released within the next update.
Outlook on upcoming new features
- Mission resume after battery switch
- Mission statistics: Flight time estimation, required amount of batteries, number of mission uploads
- Improved Flight Launch dialog, which will include a 3d preview of the precise flight path from current drone position until the end of the mission.
- Tailored flight planning processes for different industries
- Translation to more languages
- Web-based planning platform
You are most welcome to vote on ideas or add your own idea for a new feature on our ideas portal