Drone Harmony Mission Planner - Release Notes for 0.2.1 (beta) of 06.06.2017
Here are the main new features that were added in this version.
1. New altitude limits
- Maximum waypoint altitude limit:
DJI has a parameter that determines the maximum flight altitude.
This parameter can be set in DJI Go 4 and has to be between 20-500 meters (1640 feet).
The Drone Harmony Mission Planner allows you to fly up to 500 meters (1640 feet), even if your current setting for the mentioned parameter was set to a lower value.
This is done by automatically adjusting the maximum altitude parameter to a higher value if necessary.
Please remember that you are responsible for your flights, local laws or regulations may prohibit you to fly at high altitudes.
- Maximum structure altitude limit:
The maximum structure altitude is now set to 250 meters (820 feet).
2. Fixed freezing and crashing issues for some Samsung devices with Android 5:
Some users experienced and reported freezes on their Samsung Galaxy devices. We identified the problem and the issue should now be fixed.
Known issues under investigation:
- Crash on start on Asus Zenpad 8
- On some Android 4.4 devices, crashs occur on the DJI level related to FPV window.