Release notes for both Drone Harmony Basic v1.4 and Plus v1.4 (released on 18.08.2018)
- Added DJI Spark support (Automated missions work only with USB connection)
- Improved connection handling: Added a new connection dialog monitoring both USB and DJI events.
- Added Open Street Map layer
- Added "Return To Home" (RTH) Altitude parameter to the launch dialog
- Stability fix for a DJI Bug occasionally leading to crashes in the FPV view
Outlook on upcoming new features:
- Integration with US Insurance Provider SkyWatch.Ai
- Offline map caching
- Additional flight plans for site and facade inspections
- Support for Crystal Sky & P4P+ controller
- Mission statistics: Improve precision, add battery estimates, show dynamic / updated statistics during flight
- Tailored Bridge Inspection Skin for professional bridge inspections.
- Translation to more languages
- Web-based planning platform
You are most welcome to vote on ideas or add your own idea for a new feature on our ideas portal
Known issues that we are working on:
- The video feed of the Inspire 2 front camera is temporarily no longer available.
- The preliminary m600 support does not yet include FPV (it will be black).
- After battery swap, sometimes the camera is not properly working. Restarting the app resolves this as the DJI connection is completely reinitialized.
- The SD Card for the Mavic Air is not yet supported, you have to use the internal memory.