Release notes for both Drone Harmony Basic v1.5 and Plus v1.5 (released on 03.09.2018)
- CristalSky support for DH Plus (P4P+ might work too, we have not tested yet)
- Limited CristalSky support for DH Basic (Prerequisite: Already have a google account with a basic license)
- Direct integration with Airdata (flight log data analysis platform)
- Direct integration with DroneLogbook (flight log analysis platform)
- Integration with SkyWatch (insurance provider for US pilots)
- FPV view (drone perspective) in 3D
- Improved drone connection dialog
- Fixed issue with licence not always available when device is offline
- Small UI improvements
Outlook on upcoming new features:
- Flying with simulator in FPV mode
- Mavic 2 Pro & Zoom support
- Additional flight plans for site and facade inspections
- Mission statistics: Improve precision, add battery estimates, show dynamic / updated statistics during flight
- Tailored Bridge Inspection Skin for professional bridge inspections.
- Translation to more languages
- Web-based planning platform
You are most welcome to vote on ideas or add your own idea for a new feature on our ideas portal
Known issues that we are working on:
- The video feed of the Inspire 2 front camera is temporarily no longer available.
- The preliminary m600 support does not yet include FPV (it will be black).
- After battery swap, sometimes the camera is not properly working. Restarting the app resolves this as the DJI connection is completely reinitialized.
- The SD Card for the Mavic Air is not yet supported, you have to use the internal memory.