Drone Harmony Mission Planner - Release Notes
Release notes for both Drone Harmony Basic v1.6 and Plus v1.6 (released on 19.09.2018)
- Support of DJI Mavic 2 Zoom & Pro
- New mission: Facade Vertical line scan
- New mission: Facade Horizontal line scan
- Last reported drone location saved / shown on map
- Gui improvements in launch dialog
- Moved to the latest DJI SDK (4.7.1)
Outlook on upcoming new features:
- Flying with simulator in FPV mode
- Mission statistics: Improve precision, add battery estimates, show dynamic / updated statistics during flight
- Tailored Bridge Inspection Skin for professional bridge inspections.
- Translation to more languages
- Web-based planning platform
You are most welcome to vote on ideas or add your own idea for a new feature on our ideas portal
Known issues that we are working on:
- For Mavic 2, when flying upward facing gimbal missions in precise & stopping mode, the gimbal will not face upwards. We reported this firmware bug to DJI and are waiting for a fix.
- The video feed of the Inspire 2 front camera is temporarily no longer available.
- The preliminary m600 support does not yet include FPV (it will be black).
- After battery swap, sometimes the camera is not properly working. Restarting the app resolves this as the DJI connection is completely reinitialized.
- The SD Card for the Mavic Air and Mavic 2 is not yet supported, you have to use the internal memory.