Drone Harmony Mission Planner - Release Notes
Release notes for Drone Harmony Basic v1.7.4 (released on 14 Nov 2018)
- Fixed battery display issues for multi-battery drones.
- Improved USB Drone connection handling
- Tower: Improved obstacle avoidance around the tower when planning missions
Release notes for Drone Harmony Plus v1.7.2 (released on 31 Oct 2018)
- Inspection: New mission - Perimeter verticals
- Inspection: New mission - Perimeter horizontals
- Tower: New mission - Simple Panorama Orbit
- Tower: New mission - Antenna Panorama Orbits
- Tower: Improved mission: Antenna Orbits better gimbal & orbit to antenna alignment
- Tower: Refactored structure of the mission catalog
- Tower: Added waypoint discretization parameter (adjust this to reduce number of mission uploads and / or horizontal overlaps)
- Tower: For spiral missions - batch waypoints such that the next upload happens on same line as the launch point (and not behind the tower)
- During launch the 3D flight pre-view shows now the flight animation
- Various small gui improvements
- Fixed: Proper loading of *.dhm for some file explorers
Release notes for both Drone Harmony Basic v1.7.1 and Plus v1.7.1 (released on 20 Oct 2018)
- Fix for Mavic 2 Zoom and Pro: after recent firmware upgrade it is now again possible to launch mission
- Improved manual focus widget for cameras with manual focus support
Release notes for both Drone Harmony Basic v1.7 and Plus v1.7 (released on 11 Oct 2018)
- Flight simulator for training, read this for details
- Open Street Maps building data import
- Option to backup all saved instances at once as a zip file
- DH Plus only: New mission: for large area sampling
- DH Plus only: For terrain-top-down mission ability to set constant drone yaw and gimbal pitch
Outlook on upcoming new features:
- Update to newly released DJI SDK 4.8 and DJI UX SDK 4.8
- Further improvements for dealing with DJI Focus issues
- Mission statistics: Improve precision, add battery estimates, show dynamic / updated statistics during flight
- Tailored Bridge Inspection Skin for professional bridge inspections.
- Translation to more languages
- Web-based planning platform
You are most welcome to vote on ideas or add your own idea for a new feature on our ideas portal
Known issues that we are working on:
- Some Asus devices experience app crashes on startup due to DJI bug - DJI is notified and works on a solution.
- For Mavic 2, when flying upward facing gimbal missions in precise & stopping mode, the gimbal will not face upwards. We reported this firmware bug to DJI and are waiting for a fix.
- The video feed of the Inspire 2 front camera is temporarily no longer available.
- The preliminary m600 support does not yet include FPV (it will be black).
- After battery swap, sometimes the camera is not properly working. Restarting the app resolves this as the DJI connection is completely reinitialized.
- The SD Card for the Mavic Air and Mavic 2 is not yet supported, you have to use the internal memory.