Release Notes – Drone Harmony Web App
November 2021 Release
- Fully customizable panorama missions. Convert any waypoint(s) into panorama points. Works in tandem with DH Mobile app version 1.17.3 and up
- Geo fences and no fly zones support. Geo zones define areas where the mission should be contained. No fly zones are the opposite – they define areas that should not be entered by the drone. Missions that violate the constraints are shown in red and warning is shown in the mission info panel.
- Flight logs upload (from version 1.17.3 of DH Mobile app) to the cloud and review of executed flights form the DH Web app. User can download the logs, download the image metadata CSV file, review the trajectory and locations of the collected images as well as access local storage (disc or SD card) in order to review the captured high-res images.
- Added Mavic 2 Enterprise Advanced profile.
August 2021 Release
- Added terrain of Italy
- Added terrain of France
- Added terrain of Australia
- Added terrain of Austria
- Added terrain of Norway
June 2021 Release
- High resolution terrain of Switzerland available to all Professional licence users
- Added Terrains side panel: all global / user terrains polygons are visible on the map when the panel is open
- All global / user terrains are always available to the user (no need to load terrains)
- Planning is possible for several overlapping terrains by allowing to choose the terrain to work with
April 2021 Release
- Added waypoint selection box tool for easy 2D and 3D editing of multiple waypoints
- Added Right-Mouseclick context menus for faster editing
- Extended Mission(s) Panel to include editing actions for currently selected missions and waypoints
- Added Drone Harmony Site (*.dhm files) Export and Import
- Added Mavic Air 2 drone & camera profiles
- Added keyboard shortcuts, the full list is available under Menu -> Shortcuts
March 2021 Release
- Added profiles for DJI M300 + 2 cameras: P1 (3 lenses) & XT2
February 2021 Release
- Mission info panel
- Export plans into DJI Pilot compatible KML
- Import plans from DJI Pilot compatible KML
- Ability to change single waypoint position by Lat, Lng input
- Improved performance in terrain 3D view for large terrains
- UI Improvements at the top panel
January 2021 Release
- Negative altitude support for all terrain missions.
- Single Sign on integration with DroneLogbook (see Partners sections in the menu)
- Efficiency improvements in 3D
- Ability to update waypoint altitudes relatively
- Added waypoint count in Plan editing window
December 2020 Release
- Integration with Altitude Angel for Airspace information display on the map. Feature is available for all subscribers as well as trial users.
- Overlay support. Ability to upload a custom geo-referenced map (GeoTiff format) and work with it both in 2D as well as 3D views. Feature is available for all subscribers as well as trial users.
- Small UX improvements in planning.
November 2020 Release
- Ability to load multiple Sites and work with them in the Filters menu as well as on the map and 3D environment.
- Open Street Maps tool. Ability to import buildings data from the OSM database.
- Importing of GeoJSON areas. KML was available in the past, we added also the option for GeoJSON. It works for lines, polygons and points of interest.