Release Notes – Drone Harmony Web App
January 2021 Release
- Negative altitude support for all terrain missions.
- Single Sign on integration with DroneLogbook (see Partners sections in the menu)
- Efficiency improvements in 3D
- Ability to update waypoint altitudes relatively
- Added waypoint count in Plan editing window
December 2020 Release
- Integration with Altitude Angel for Airspace information display on the map. Feature is available for all subscribers as well as trial users.
- Overlay support. Ability to upload a custom geo-referenced map (GeoTiff format) and work with it both in 2D as well as 3D views. Feature is available for all subscribers as well as trial users.
- Small UX improvements in planning.
November 2020 Release
- Ability to load multiple Sites and work with them in the Filters menu as well as on the map and 3D environment.
- Open Street Maps tool. Ability to import buildings data from the OSM database.
- Importing of GeoJSON areas. KML was available in the past, we added also the option for GeoJSON. It works for lines, polygons and points of interest.
- 3D Terrain loading can sometimes be laggy. We are working on optimizing the speed.