Release Notes – Drone Harmony Web App
May 2021 Release
- Ability to re-plan (edit) missions
- Release of DH Rest API. For details contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
April 2021 Release
- Added waypoint selection box tool for easy 2D and 3D editing of multiple waypoints
- Added Right-Mouseclick context menus for faster editing
- Extended Mission(s) Panel to include editing actions for currently selected missions and waypoints
- Added Drone Harmony Site (*.dhm files) Export and Import
- Added Mavic Air 2 drone & camera profiles
- Added keyboard shortcuts, the full list is available under Menu -> Shortcuts
March 2021 Release
- Added profiles for DJI M300 + 2 cameras: P1 (3 lenses) & XT2
February 2021 Release
- Mission info panel
- Export plans into DJI Pilot compatible KML
- Import plans from DJI Pilot compatible KML
- Ability to change single waypoint position by Lat, Lng input
- Improved performance in terrain 3D view for large terrains
- UI Improvements at the top panel
January 2021 Release
- Negative altitude support for all terrain missions.
- Single Sign on integration with DroneLogbook (see Partners sections in the menu)
- Efficiency improvements in 3D
- Ability to update waypoint altitudes relatively
- Added waypoint count in Plan editing window
December 2020 Release
- Integration with Altitude Angel for Airspace information display on the map. Feature is available for all subscribers as well as trial users.
- Overlay support. Ability to upload a custom geo-referenced map (GeoTiff format) and work with it both in 2D as well as 3D views. Feature is available for all subscribers as well as trial users.
- Small UX improvements in planning.
November 2020 Release
- Ability to load multiple Sites and work with them in the Filters menu as well as on the map and 3D environment.
- Open Street Maps tool. Ability to import buildings data from the OSM database.
- Importing of GeoJSON areas. KML was available in the past, we added also the option for GeoJSON. It works for lines, polygons and points of interest.