Release notes for latest Drone Harmony SBB version (1.13)
Release date: 01 February 2021
- Negative altitudes flying:
- For terrain missions generated on the web – support of negative altitudes (up to -200 meters)
- Mission resume from negative altitude
- Display of negative altitude in telemetry
- Manual update of missions to set negative altitude for waypoints
- Unlocking for Custom DJI certificates.
- For RTH terrain line missions (generated on the web using “terrain line” mission) -> stop camera when flying back
- Show * in login pages (e.g. DLB login page) at the password field in case user is already logged in.
- Stop showing message to return to 2D view in FPV after 5 times.
- Option to to import DHM files in menu (using email / file client still works).
- Bug fixes and minor improvements.
Release date: 08 December 2020
- Support of DJI Mavic Mini.
- Latest DJI SDK
- Fix for issue with licence on some missions.
Release date: 02 October 2020
- DJI zone certificate management, see under Drone menu.
- Fix: flights logs do not contain drone / battery serials when connected to a running drone.
- Fix: aspect ratio of the FPV view for Mavic 2 Enterprise Dual – image is not distorted any more.
Release date: 27 July 2020
- Flight logs will be written from “drone motors on” and finish writing on “drone motors off” (in the past was splitting the logs into manual / auto missions).
Release date: 20 May 2020
- Support for dual media storage (internal / sdcard). Affects the telemetry, media viewer and formatting functions.
- In FPV view the camera settings are now always accessible, even during flight
- Added Portuguese support
- Fix: On second waypoint batch upload (in-flight uploads) the mission now correctly continues the video recording
- Fix: On second waypoint batch upload (in-flight uploads) the mission now keeps updated speed
- Fix: caching of selection of “record video” on the launch dialog was not working properly.